I have now finished coding my website as HTML and CSS rather than what it was previously as Adobe Flash. I’m pretty pleased with how it all came together and considering the fact that I started off having almost no clue what I was doing, I think I’ve been able to teach myself quite a bit in such a short period of time. Albeit with a little help from a couple of friends. There is only one thing that I haven’t been able to sort fully, and that is the alignment of the thumbnails in each of the galleries. I’ve been trying to get either 4 columns of thumbnails or the current 3 to sit centrally aligned. So far I haven’t been able to work out what code I need to add to the CSS to fix it.
The next stage I have for my site is to make an iOS version for iPhone and possibly even iPad. This will be something that I will look into over the summer during my time off from Uni. I also have another project starting up soon which will be a collaborative website/blog for a group of friends on my design course and myself. Something else for the summer.
For now, here’s a page from my Moleskine which explains what happens to my accent when I drink.